Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Moon...

Picture By Me (Astrid Camille Constant)


Why is it that the Moon is so often Associated to Dark Side of Occultism? And, why are many "interesting" Rituals performed during the Full Moon? As well as the Myth of the Warewolf Associated to it? And what about Lunar Astrology...?

Our Planet's little Satelite, the Moon, is actually Associated to Anubis, or basically Gabriel, (among other things, like one of the Angels of Death) Angel of the Moon. Otherwise personally, although I am quite sure it has something to do with one of the People in my "Heritage", when ever I see the Moon especially when it's Full, I am filled with a feeling well being, and Rarely, but sometimes near Europhic... Anyway, other than it's effect on the Tide of Our Plannet's Oceans and Seas, which is still quite a bit of a Mystery to me... I sometimes wonder about it's Orbital Path arround our Plannet... Is like Voices in your head, not what society tells us...


...

No comments:

Post a Comment