Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Religion = Stupidity

I Personally have no Established Faith in any Current Existing Religion, even if I do Believe very Strongly that there is some sort of Supreme Deity, THE CREATOR... I am still puzzeled as to the Extent of his Powers...

However, mostly, I see Religion = Stupidity and Stagnation of Thought... Mostly I am more for a Philosophical Approach to Faith... But sometimes I wonder if SOME people NEED to be told what to Think... Which where the presence of Religions might have true Value... But, in my opinion all current Religions do not evolve simultaneuously with the ethical evolution of society, so they are Never Synchronised and therefor can be destructive mostly because those who have faith in various Religions will Sustain it blindly to cost of those who do not follow their faith... Or to those whose faith "Damns", or limits by it rules...


...

No comments:

Post a Comment