Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Why Sodomy Is(was?) Considered an Evil Damnable Act By The Vatican

Strangely, There Seems to be Certain "Humans" which are also Members of Masonry... That I Basically Call the "Hoggy Poops", who Mostly Like to Perceive Themselves as Bears rather than Hogs... And in as God To Some while Satan To Others... Eitherway, Especially To Me These "Hoggy Poops" Especially for "Pahpah Hoggy Poop" have Unmistakable Auras of Hogs, and are Neither God or Satan, Just Real Amazingly Degenerate Poshy Freaks...

Furthermores, it Abarently Seems that They are OBSSESED, with having one of Them Marry Me, and Given that Their Jewish* and "Interestingly" enough have Strong Power on the Vatican, or the an Important Mind in the Vatican... And... According To My Theory Have found a way To Get Me To Reincarnate as a Jewish Girl, by Making Sodomy an Evil enough Act to Punish Me To Be Born Jewish... Humm... How interestingly Convenient... Especially given thier Obssesion to Try To Get Me To Marry Them... Which is why the Reason why they have been or have ben attempting to Destroy Me, supposedly As Far Back as Roman Antiquity... And What is The True Reason of Their Obssession of Marrying Me When Ever I Am a Woman... I Still Don't Quiet Know... Is it Because I was Rhamiel, The Angel Of Love and Friendship (See My Post about My Previous Incarnations) or is it because My Gift Of Foresight, or because among the Various Supposed Types of Human "Races" that Masonry likes to classify People by (Like the Whore Race), The Hog Race Still Have NEVER Been able To Seduce Me... Although their attempts have been Numerous, and when ever I am Not a Woman, to Satisfy their Overbearing Inferior Complex, They Love Making "Interestingly" Purposefully Flawed Social Experiments on Me To make Me Seem Inferior To One of Them or actually because they rather not do these Experiments on them selves do them with another more Normal Looking "Human" Ally(?)... Like their Favorite "Little Asshole Fraud Buddha"... Otherwise, when ever I'm a woman as far Back as Roman Antiquity these have been Destroying my Life when Ever

Otherwise... In Mostly this Life Time I have been Destructively Pursued by ""Pahpah Hoggy Poop's" dear Son: The "Hoggy Care Poop", who is an Excrutiatingly Disturbing "Human", not only because of his Looks, but Rather more because of his Personality which Reeks of Disturbing Degenerance and Insistant Romantic Cheesy Clichés, just his Presence is Pain to Me... Other than this Little ""Hoggy Care Poop", which I call Urky, and his Parents... Is Terdy, the Twatty Paddington ""Hoggy Poop" who I believe that during the Victorian Era was named Edward** and was the A Masonry Cop That Was Pretending To Investigate On Jack The Ripper...

Well anyway... So that's What my Theory Is About Why The Vatican Damns the "Evil" Act of Sodommy... Which I'm Sorry But I Still don't Understand Why This Act Has Anything to do with True Evilness.



___________________________________________________
*: Huumm... I Wonder in the Context of What I Believe about Jews, or Should rather JUDAIC "People" (See Post about "Jews & Hebrews"), Who is God To JUDAIC People...? Huumm... Real Hard One... Huh...

**: Edward who Possibly one of the Smartest of The "Hoggy Poops" and the one has been the Most Destructive to Me and also likely The World... For Example, He is Responsible for the very Infamous Unofficial Unethical "Scientific" Experiments Made on Jews during the 2nd World War... Although he was himself Jewish... For People like him among the Nazis the Swastika was about making the World Degenerate, not Purifying it (See my Post about "What I Believe Was The True Aim Of The Nazi Government") And since then has been attempting to make the human Race as Degenerate as Possible, to make Sure that there is no one or not enough people to Threaten the Position of Power that Him and the Rest of the Hoggy Poops have in our World.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment