Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Should Suicide Be Consideredd an Damnable Act...?

Since when has the Vatican considered that suicidals go to Hell? If you ask me Jesus probably would have nothing against it... Think how it must be like to agonize on a cross... Don't you think he would have, if he could have, self-ended his suffering? Basically Suicide?

Also, I've got a feeling that he never pronounced himself about this type of thing, and I KNOW the Vatican sometimes change the rules of their Religion... Every year they publish a book about what the rules of the Catholic Church are, and the views/opinions they have on certain sujects.

This at first could seem like a good thing, demonstrating that they are not stubornly conservative, but they probably have been doing this in all the wrong ways, adding bad rules to the catholic religion instead of good ones... This originally must have been a very good intention, because the world changes, so it is good if the rules also change with it... But it's all Relative as to who's making the changing.


NB: The Picture of the Cut Up Arm is Not My Own (I Found it on the Internet), nor is it Of My Arm, I'm A Woman, and at Least To Me that Arm is Obviously a Man's Arm...


...

No comments:

Post a Comment